Haus Anita in Lech is located in one of the most famous ski resorts in the world – the Arlberg.
Ski Arlberg is the largest contiguous ski resort in Austria and one of the five largest in the world.
- 305 interconnected downhill skiing kilometres
- more than 200 kilometres of deep snow runs
- 88 state-of-the-art cableways
- diverse runs for beginners and pros
- one of the most snow reliable regions in the Alps
- various funparks and other highlights
Lech is one of the most popular and famous holiday destinations in the world – located some 1,450 to 2,450 metres above sea level. Hospitality, long-established customs and a tranquility maintained throughout the centuries attract guests from all over the world.