Situated in the Arlberg region.
Quiet and breathtakingly beautiful.
Holidays like they used to be.
Haus Anita in Lech am Arlberg – the reasonable alternative to hotels.
- Quietly located in Lech am Arlberg – only a five minutes’ walk from the centre of Lech.
- Comfortable and spacious rooms that guarantee a good night’s sleep.
- Breakfast buffet offering a selection of fresh fruits, cereals, juices, yoghurt, ham (Speck and Schinken), and cheese
- Haus Anita is only a three minutes’ walk from the nearest ski lift.
- Breathtaking panoramic view of the Arlberg mountains.
The bed and breakfast Haus Anita is the ideal location to relax and unwind whilst exploring the breathtaking Arlberg region. Unforgettable holidays – feel at home.
A house with tradition. Authentic yet modern.
You can be assured of a warm Austrian welcome at this family friendly run bed and breakfast.
The popular bed and breakfast Haus Anita in Lech is run by Anita Jochum with great dedication. In 1998 she took over the house from her parents, Alois and Johanna Jochum. Alois has worked as a postman in Lech for 25 years, his wife took care of the well-being of the guests.
Anita has learned from her parents what guests appreciate. Later she was trained as as hotel and restaurant assistant.
- The Haus Anita is situated in a quiet but central location.
- The next lift (Schlosskopf) is just three minutes’ walk away.
- Directly in front of the house is the stop for the local ski bus.